Hewitt College is a private secondary school in Cork offering full-time Leaving Certificate Programmes. Cited by the Irish Times as “the most successful grinds school in the state”, Hewitt College boasts an extraordinary teaching staff, dedicated students, and a diverse range of subjects allowing students to tailor their studies to their Leaving Cert goals.
5TH YEAR | 6TH YEAR | 7TH YEAR | FULL-TIME COURSE
SUBJECTS | LEAVING CERT
ADMISSION & FEES | LEAVING CERT
- Specialised oral language classes
- Teachers available for advice, consultation and help with difficulties.
- Continuous assessment to ensure that you are making constant progress during the academic year.
- Regular parental contact – regular reports and parent-teacher meetings.
- Not all students are accepted into Hewitt College. This is vital if we are to meet the needs of those students who have entrusted their future to us. Our teachers are diligent; however, this will not compensate if you are unwilling to make the effort required.
- Should you be prepared for this undertaking, then we will provide you with an environment which is centred around your abilities, needs and points requirements.
- We expect you to follow the rules of Hewitt College and work to the best of your ability. In return, we will do our utmost to help you achieve your aims.
What is a typical day in Hewitt College?
- School begins at 8.40 a.m. each day
- Morning break: 10.45 a.m.- 11.00 a.m.
- Lunchtime: 1.05 p.m. – 1.45 p.m.
- Evening Break 3.45 p.m. – 4.00 p.m.